Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7111 68th Dr E, Bradenton
Location, View and a Great Community. You could have it all. This will be your future home. You’ll just need to come see why! As you walk into the open floor plan and fall in love with a “vacation feel” view, you will not want to leave. You can tell that the owners have taken care of this property and they are waiting to pass it on to someone that will enjoy living here as much as they have. This 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath with a Study/Den, 2,555 sq. ft., home has a combined formal Living and Dining Room, Family Room, additional Bonus Room downstairs, along with a huge Loft area upstairs. Located on a lakefront peaceful lot with a 1,468 sq. ft. Lanai for easy living and enjoyment of your Pool. Open light and bright floor plan, soaring ceilings, neutral color palate, designer accents throughout, wood cabinetry, solid surface counter-tops, large breakfast bar, casual dinette/sitting area, separate laundry room, two zoned heating and cooling system. River Place is centrally located to shopping, dining, highly rated public schools, private park, beaches and interstate 75.
- MLS® #U8046432
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,555
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Fitness, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market151
- Address7111 68th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Realty One Group Advantage
Listing information courtesy of Realty One Group Advantage.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 10:45pm EDT.