Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3139 Shoreline Dr, Clearwater
Featuring panoramic million dollar views of Tampa Bay, this custom built property is situated on a private drive and waterfront lot in coveted Seabrooke. Included in the 5,300 sq ft of living space is 4 bedrooms, 4 full and 1 half baths, formal and informal living and dining areas, bonus room, gym, office, and storage space. Natural light enhances the casually elegant interior streaming through French doors, stained glass windows, and archways. An east facing terrace opens to the 2nd master, formal living room and a family room with casual dining space providing gorgeous sunrise vistas. An office, formal dining room and powder bath complete the second floor. A luxurious master suite can be found on the third level and has outstanding water views, Juliette balcony, opulent bath and phenomenal walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms, one currently set up as an office are also on this floor. On the ground floor you will find a work out room with access to a covered and screened in porch, pool with fountain and plenty of deck space for furniture, and lushly landscaped outdoor sanctuary with long dock down to the bay. A bath with steam shower is steps away from the exercise area, along with a bonus room with French door access to the porch-currently used for informal seating, a storage room, and wine room. Other amenities include split garages-one for two vehicles and one for a single vehicle, an elevator, and sprinkler system. Come experience for yourself the satisfaction of owning a piece of paradise!
- MLS® #U8047225
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,307
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Split Garage, Tandem, Under Building
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shutters
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market369
- Address3139 Shoreline Dr
- SubdivisionSeabrooke Blkb, Lot 11
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated, Stilt Home
- ElementaryFrontier Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing Office:Engel & Volkers Madeira Beach
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers Madeira Beach.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 7:45am EDT.