Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2363 Haddon Hall Pl, Clearwater
NESTLED AWAY IN THE CENTRALLY LOCATED PRIVATE ENCLAVE OF KENT PLACE RESTS THIS REMARKABLE NEW ENGLAND STYLE ESTATE. Custom build w/attention to detail. Picturesque setting welcomes you to this elegant estate, featuring grand gated entries, a sprawling brick circular drive, 300 linear ft. of wrap around balconies & brilliantly manicured grounds. Impressive double doors open to soaring 22-24ft high ceilings in the foyer & living rm. From the huge guest suite w/wood beamed ceilings & brick fireplace, to the towering atrium. Gorgeous gourmet kitchen boasts a spacious center island, custom raised panel cabinetry, dazzling granite counters, exquisite marble floors, SS Appliances, breakfast bar & elegant casual dining overlooking pool. Elegant family room complements rich formal dining. Unique upper level enjoys a sweeping bridge w/sitting area that connects north/south wings of the home. Inspiring master suite includes private balcony, fireplace & 2 large walk-in closets. Lavish master bath has rich marble flooring and shower, jetted spa tub & separate his/her water closets w/personal luxury vanities. Out back, discover the ambiance, luxurious pool/spa deck w/full pool bath and sauna are integrated into stunningly landscaped grounds & private tennis court. Conveniently located to airports, US 19,shopping, restaurants and beaches this is your opportunity to have the best of worlds, privacy and convenience. From the minute you arrive you will feel at home, make your appointment today.
- MLS® #U8047542
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage5,795
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Tennis Court View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorOther, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sauna, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Century 21 Jim White & Assoc
- Address2363 Haddon Hall Pl
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market143
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Jim White & Assoc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 6:15pm EST.