Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1600 Gulf Blvd #1017, Clearwater
Fabulous sophisticated, and available NOW, this spacious 10th floor CORNER condominium has been tastefully updated and shows beautifully! Located on the white sandy beaches of very desirable Sand Key in the popular Dan's Island community, enjoy the EXPANSIVE 180 degree view from downtown Clearwater to the Belleairs. The kitchen is a chef's dream. Euro designed cabinetry with attractive stone counters and glass doors showcase this beautiful yet utilitarian area so perfect for entertaining by the breakfast bar or in the separate eat in area. Breathtaking views of the Intracoastal and Gulf by day and sparkling views by night, this oversized condo with wonderful space and fantastic wrap around balconies mirrors the lifestyle you have been waiting for. The master bedroom with inviting expansive views to Clearwater Harbor has a large walk in closet and very private bath with walk in shower, jetted tub and attractive raised dual vanities with granite counter tops. The condo has gorgeous Travertine flooring, crown molding, living room with attractive fireplace, an inside utility room and comfortable second bedroom with private balcony. Dan's Island offers 24 hour security with guarded entry, Gulf front gorgeous heated pool, separate Whirlpool Spa, exercise facility with clubhouse and on site management. Deeded boat slips with quick access to Gulf for sale or rent are across the street for homeowners when available. This is a perfect primary or vacation home just waiting for you to enjoy. See it today!!
- MLS® #U8048201
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,880
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Racquetball, Recreation Building, Security, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Racquetball, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
- Address1600 Gulf Blvd #1017
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionDans Island On Sand Key Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorTile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, High Rise
- Days on Market155
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:29am EST.