Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1933 Coles Rd, Clearwater
BEAUTIFUL WITH THE WOW FACTOR!!! GREAT CLEARWATER LOCATION CLOSE TO WHITE SANDY BEACHES AT CLEARWATER BEACH AND QUAINT DOWNTOWN DUNEDIN!!! BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED 3 BEDRMS., 2 BATHS W/1,438 SQ.FT. OF UPDATED LIVING!! SOME ORIGINAL OAK HARDWOOD FLOORING, EXTENSIVE 20" TILED FLOORING, FRENCH DOORS TO THE OPEN DECK AREA W/PERGOLA! GORGEOUS UPDATED KITCHEN W/RAISED MAPLE CABINETRY W/CROWN MOLDING, BREAKFAST BAR W/PENDANT LIGHTING, GRANITE COUNTERS, BEAUTIFUL TILED BACKSPLASH, NEWER STAINLESS APPLIANCES! SPLIT BEDRM. PLAN, MASTER BEDRM. W/BAMBOO FLOORING AND WALK-IN CLOSET! MASTER BATH NEWLY REDONE W/NEWLY TILED SHOWER & PLANK TILE FLOORING! STACKABLE WASHER AND DRYER IN THIS SPACIOUS BATHROOM! TANKLESS HW HEATER! NEW A/C IN 2016. OPEN DECK AND OPEN PATIO FOR BACKYARD BARBECUES! PRIVACY FENCED YARD! PERFECT BACKYARD FOR ENTERTAINING! IMMACULATE AND BEAUTIFULLY REDONE!!
- MLS® #U8048608
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,438
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingNone, Other
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market164
- Address1933 Coles Rd
- SubdivisionSunset Knoll
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorBamboo, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDunedin Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Realtec Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:30am EST.