Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3081 Crest Dr, Clearwater
* VIRTUAL SHOWING NOW AVAILABLE* (See Tour Link #2). Unique Tudor style well-maintained castle home in golden CountrysideMall area has been inspected. This rare find home comes w over $50k new upgrades. Massive living space w high ceiling, dining room w granite counters, quality wood cabinet & new or newer stainless appliances, 2 fireplaces, a main floor bedroom (guest / office) w its own private entrance, gorgeous oak hardwood & new tile flooring throughout. Wide stairway w new carpet leads you to the upper floor. 3 large guest bedrooms w new floor. The spacious master suite w a fully remodeled Master bathroom complete w soaking tub, separate vanities w granite counters and a body spa shower, a new walk in closet. Upstairs wrap-around balconies. Two other bathrooms in house were just remodeled. Ample windows provide an airy feeling and panoramic views. Many double panes have been recently replaced & newer ACs (2015 w UV & 2018) keep it efficiently cool and quiet, a new water heater downstair. 2000sf lanai that doubles your main floor living space. This oasis surrounds your diamond brite surface pool and heated spa with new heater & new gas tank. Fully enclosed and screened. Or Enjoy the private green view from balconies. Tropical fruit trees ready for you. 50yr shingle roof installed in 2009 provides peace of mind and a discount for insurance. The oversized garage and driveway provide ample parking. The home is fresh painted & move in ready with all of this on one half acre!
- MLS® #U8050754
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,026
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Tudor
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Propane
- ParkingCurb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market283
- Address3081 Crest Dr
- SubdivisionCrest Sub The
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33759
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Tile, Wood, Granite
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Master Bedroom
- # of Stories2
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Future Home Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:15pm EDT.