Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
425 Lotus Path, Clearwater
Autumn Sale - New Price! This custom built expansive 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage pool home can be yours! The original owners have lovingly maintained this property for you! Located in Clearwater's fine home historic district of Harbor Oaks, a perfect one level home for an active family with over 3800 sq ft, both formal and informal areas, a gourmet kitchen, two separate family rooms and a resort-style pool/spa. Features include large open floor plan, high ceilings, abundant natural light, and gleaming wood floors. From the welcoming custom glass entry step down to a cheerful sitting area, cozy reading nook, executive office, master bedroom suite and hallway leading to two additional bedrooms and bath. The master retreat is spacious with a large walk-in closet. Master bath features separate vanities, large soaking tub, and walk-in shower. Slightly above the lower floor plan is a formal dining area. Cooking is a pleasure in the adjacent kitchen featuring both gas and electric appliances, loads of beautiful cabinetry, multiple eating areas blending with one of two family rooms. Additional features include: sunken wet bar, wood-burning fireplace, and access to either a charming covered patio/lanai or the inviting tropical saltwater pool/spa ideal for entertaining! A second family room had been added which features a pool table and TV, plus the fourth bedroom and bath - perfect for guests. A few personal touches is all that is needed to transform this lovely home into your own family memories!
- MLS® #U8050848
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,872
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- ParkingAlley Access, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shutters
- Days on Market132
- Address425 Lotus Path
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBelleair Elementary-PN
- MiddleLargo Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Bhhs Florida Properties Group
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:45am EST.