Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2284 Spanish Dr #18, Clearwater
You are literally ON TOP OF THE WORLD in this quaint and spacious, beautifully maintained FIRST FLOOR UNIT in the WEST village of this vibrant 55+ community. Enjoy your morning coffee (or evening cocktail) on your recently installed covered 9x17 rear patio. There is an abundance of amenities, including 2 pools (1 of which is heated), 2 golf courses (free to the residents/tenants), 2 clubhouses, hot tub, billiards, fully equipped gym, dog park, storage space specific to this unit in the building and a wood-working shop. Play a round of golf, a match of tennis or a game of shuffleboard. Enjoy either of the community pools or a leisurely snack at the cafe on premises. Enjoy an evening watching the sunset by the lake, go fishing from the dock or take a kayak or canoe out on the water to relax. This community has it all. When your day of fun is over, retreat to your wonderfully appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. The kitchen is appointed with granite counter tops, tile back splash and stainless-steel appliances. Brand new vinyl plank flooring is found throughout the living space. A brand new A/C was outfitted with a UV filter. The master bedroom boasts 3 generous closets, one of which is a walk in closet to help with your storage needs. New hardware on the front door and an impact resistant rear patio door with new hardware are other recent upgrades to this lovely condo.
- MLS® #U8050896
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Lease, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market38
- Address2284 Spanish Dr #18
- SubdivisionOn Top Of The World
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Jay Alan Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Jay Alan Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 26th, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.