Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2035 Croydon Dr, Clearwater
Welcome to beautiful Clearwater! Ranch Style Family Home, move in condition! Neat and clean! Roof 2017 and A/C 2013. Upon arrival you will be pleased with the awesome location, and inviting curb appeal. Large corner lot, nicely landscaped with plenty of shade from the grand oak trees! Spacious entry foyer. Formal living room& dining room along with a family room & kitchen area. Split bedrooms. Galley style kitchen with solid oak cabinets, island and updated black appliances. Family room features a built in solid oak entertainment center. Split floor plan. Wing of 3 bed/2bath. One of the bedrooms here has a built in Murphy bed, and its own private bath, which also leads out to the garage. The master suite is very large with a full bath, walk in closet, and vanity for the ladies, and even an extra room attached. Previously used as a sewing room. Versatile space! Closed in Florida room with a portable A/C unit, is another room that is versatile. Lovely enclosed swimming pool area with a brick paver deck for your pleasure during the warm summer days. Here you will also find a built in BBQ area for added enjoyment of BBQ's with family & friends. A true family style home awaits you! Don’t miss your chance to see this lovely property with so much potential for the next owner!
- MLS® #U8051061
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,238
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Days on Market53
- Address2035 Croydon Dr
- SubdivisionEast Druid Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air, Other, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.