Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1799 N Highland Ave #42, Clearwater
This beautifully maintained 2 story townhome offers 2 bedroom 2 1/2 bath along with a clean well maintained fenced enclosed private patio . A/C is only 1 year old. Inside utility room comes with the washer and dryer in the unit. Both bedrooms have a split plan with their own bath and showers. They are spacious and have extra closet along with a large walk in closet. Building sits across from the Community Pool. Less than 10 minutes away from nearby restaurants, local shopping amenities, sports bar, nightlife, theater, and other exciting social venues. Downtown Dunedin is just few miles away. The complex sits with in driving minutes of reach to either Clearwater Beach or Dunedin Beach.Wal-Mart located directly across the way. Water, sewer, trash, cable, heated pool, clubhouse and fitness center included!! This unit will go fast. Do not wait. Priced with in the market value. 2 pets no more then 40 lbs are allowed. Years of Ownership Prior to Leasing Required" NONE". Fantastic Rental Income (Can rent for $1200 per month).
- MLS® #U8051077
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,179
- Year Built1971
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Handicap Modified, Laundry Facility, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address1799 N Highland Ave #42
- SubdivisionFountain Square Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Ameri-tech Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Ameri-tech Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:30am EDT.