Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
820 Druid Rd S, Clearwater
Extraordinary beyond imagination. A one acre estate on the widest and deepest section of Clearwater Harbor. Particularly important for its historical provenance, proximity to the Intracoastal, and mystic presence. Ability to build a home on the upper bluff.
- MLS® #U8051321
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,046
- Year Built1915
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving Board, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential
- Address820 Druid Rd S
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market48
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.