Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
428 Lotus Path, Clearwater
Historic Harbor Oaks 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home. Past winner of Clearwater's "Home of the Quarter". Immaculately maintained and ready to move in to from the inviting front porch you enter into the living room with 2 story ceiling bringing in natural light and flows into the spacious dining room, both are open to the extra large family room with beautiful coffered ceiling and gas fireplace, well appointed kitchen with solid stone counters and pickled ash cabinetry, extra large master bedroom and en-suite with dual sinks, this home has lots of windows bringing in the natural light and plenty of room to entertain all of your family and friends. This beautiful historic district is located walking distance to the Magnolia Dock where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets over Clearwater Harbor the Intracoastal Waterway and Clearwater Pass. Extremely close to The Pinellas Trail, golfing, Morton Plant Hospital, downtown Clearwater, shopping, restaurants and the beaches are a short drive walk or bike ride over the bridge.
- MLS® #U8052392
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,640
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDock, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHistoric District, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Gray Water System, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Burwell Real Estate
- Address428 Lotus Path
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market308
Listing information courtesy of Burwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:45pm EDT.