Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1437 San Juan Ct, Clearwater
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Move-In Ready! Just minutes from award-winning Clearwater Beach along with excellent shopping, dining and nightlife is this two bedroom home with in-law suite that can easily accommodate visiting family, friends or serve as an extra source of income as a rental efficiency. Some of the many features that stand out include wood laminate flooring throughout, crown molding, new cabinetry and a remodeled bathroom. The kitchen opens up to a spacious living area with brick accent wall and bright, cheerful windows with views overlooking the yard. Updates to the kitchen include solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, white subway tile backsplash and a full suite of stainless steel appliances. The master bath showcases new designer tile, drop-in vanity, brushed nickel hardware and a framed mirror. The in-law suite offers a separate back entrance and meter along with a kitchenette, living area and bedroom/bathroom. Enjoy barbecues out back within the privacy of your fenced yard where you can add a new shed, playground, hot tub and more! Call today for your private viewing
- MLS® #U8052724
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,234
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market175
- Address1437 San Juan Ct
- SubdivisionBoulevard Heights
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySkycrest Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Action First Of Florida
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:17pm EST.