Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1310 Oakleaf Ct, Bradenton
Come see this beautifully updated Golf Community Home perfectly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac with a view of the green on hole 2 and the tee box on hole 3. Most everything is new or like new, including a newer roof, new AC unit, impact windows and doors, new garage door, new fixtures throughout the house and much more! The spacious open floor plan is perfect for entertaining guests and living comfortably. When you are not spending time inside this gorgeous home, the community offers so much more to do. The clubhouse offers an athletic center, a heated pool, shuffle board courts, a library and many seasonal events. Just minutes from shopping and downtown Sarasota, low HOA fees and low fees to join the golf course, this is the perfect opportunity to live out your golden years in this marvelously active 55+ community. See it today!
- MLS® #U8053596
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,420
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Pool, Shuffleboard, Buyer Approval Required, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential
- Address1310 Oakleaf Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Isles Units 3c & 3d
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market117
- ZoningPDP R1C
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 9:45am EST.