Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5815 2nd St W, Bradenton
What are you waiting for? Adorable pool home ready for summer fun! 2016 New Roof - 2016 New AC system inside and out -Home is on a quiet dead end street, with a fenced in yard. Room for RV parking available. Garage turned into a 3rd bedroom.
- MLS® #U8053943
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,310
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorConcrete, Other
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Phillip Scott Management & Inv
- Address5815 2nd St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionCleo Villas Add Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, None, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market51
Listing information courtesy of Phillip Scott Management & Inv.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.