Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3333 San Jose St, Clearwater
Accepting backup offers. Entertainers Dream Home! Elegant Custom Mediterranean Courtyard Home. Sophistication abounds in every detail of this exquisite very private residence. As you enter through the double 8ft Douglas Fir doors, you are greeted with marble flooring throughout, 53 arches, and a resort-like courtyard that has incredible lighting for entertaining both day and night. This exclusive home has 3 bedrooms, an office, 3 full bathrooms, and 2 half baths. Old Chicago brick covers the courtyard and front walkways, with a huge 40x14 pool, a cabana with plenty of room for guests, and deck walkways all around the home to enjoy the 1/2 acre of lush landscaping. Enjoy your morning coffee in the peaceful meditation corner of the grounds. This quality home was constructed with block on both levels, 16 concrete columns, 10 1/2 ft ceilings, all rounded edges, custom iron handrails, and double pane windows with most overlooking the courtyard. The custom kitchen is impressive with granite counter tops, all small appliances out-of-sight, and 3-way filtered alkaline drinking water system. Over-sized 3 car garage, NON FLOOD ZONE, 3 A/Cs, and surround sound throughout the entire home, inside and out. Owner has original plans for 1,000 sf guest house. There are many more features! The quality construction, unique design, and attention to detail cannot be replicated within this price range! Schedule your private tour today! Minutes from Safety Harbor Spa, Clearwater Beaches, and Tampa Intl Airport.
- MLS® #U8055116
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,552
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewOversized Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
- Address3333 San Jose St
- SubdivisionDel Oro Groves
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33759
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market202
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.