Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
601 N Hercules Ave #1307, Clearwater
One look and you will be SOLD! Don’t miss this rare opportunity to live in the beautiful maintenance free, 55+ community of Pinewood Village of Clearwater. This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo/villa is move in ready with a charming kitchen space, overlooking a comfortable dining room and living room combo. The full-size washer and dryer are located on the covered, screened patio with bonus storage cabinets installed. This unit comes with an assigned carport space and outside storage unit. Check out this active 55+ community, complete with Club House that includes a ping pong table, billiards table, shuffleboard courts, heated community pool and quite a few weekly planned events. Pinewood Village is in a prime location conveniently located near the pristine Clearwater beaches, shopping, restaurants, all major roads, Tampa International Airport, downtown Clearwater, Tampa, and St. Pete. Call today for your private showing. Do not hesitate because this property will not last long!
- MLS® #U8055582
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage860
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesLobby Key Required, Pool, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Bhhs Florida Properties Group
- Address601 N Hercules Ave #1307
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- SubdivisionPinewood Village Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.