Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
141 Bayside Dr, Clearwater
PARADISE FOUND! SPECTACULAR Clearwater Harbor Waterfront Home. A boater’s delight with a deeded Dock, 19,000 lb lift, electric, water, and a separate Boat Slip that can comfortably fit a 74 ft. Viking Yacht! Direct Access to the Gulf and a quick walk to the #1 Award Winning Clearwater Beach! This 4-bedroom, 3 bath, fully furnished home is move-in ready! The view's of the harbor water's from the Kitchen, Great Room, First Floor Master and Upstairs 2nd Bedroom are Serene! Cool off in your private pool/spa surrounded by custom pavers and a large seating area for dinning and enjoying the Beautiful Florida Sunshine! This property is in the perfect location with-in walking distance to restaurants, shops and our pristine sandy beaches! Can be used as a private residence or as an income property! Don’t miss out on your own personal slice of PARADISE!
- MLS® #U8055705
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,748
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market38
- Address141 Bayside Dr
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionBayside Sub 3
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Smith & Associates Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.