Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2587 Countryside Blvd #6312, Clearwater
MINT MOVE IN CONDITION LIGHT & BRIGHT TOP FLOOR CORNER CONDO. This is a secured building with locked lobby doors. Updated tile flooring, long formal foyer, formal dining room, spacious kitchen with newer stove, water heater and sink hardware, plus snackbar/computer desk, water osmosis system and loads of cabinets. Hallway washer/dryer closet plus water softener, split bedroom plan with huge master bedroom (15'x17'), walk-in closet and updated master shower. Family room features a vaulted ceiling and sliding glass doors to screened porch. 6'x47' private screened tiled balcony offers large storage closet and access from most rooms. This desirable condominium complex of Inverness offer a community clubhouse, oversize pool, tennis court and is within walking distance to Westfield Countryside Mall and Countryside Centre Shopping Complex. Inverness is located in Central Pinellas County and within a short drive to Clearwater/Honeymoon Island, Caladesi Island Beaches, Tampa & Clearwater/St Pete International Airports, Delightful Downtown Dunedin, Safety Harbor, St Petersburg and Tampa. Welcome Home!!
- MLS® #U8056340
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,385
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGarden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing Office:Pelican Sound Realty
- Address2587 Countryside Blvd #6312
- SubdivisionInverness Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market37
Listing information courtesy of Pelican Sound Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.