Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1756 Stardust Dr, Clearwater
Welcome home! This beautifully landscaped 2 bed/ 2 bath/ 2 car garage in Clearview Lake Estates Subdivision that has been completely remodeled. Once inside, the open floor plan begs for family get togethers or your next party. The home has porcelain wood-like tile all throughout which flows into the two master suites. A split floor plans finds each suite on opposite sides of the home, providing ultimate privacy. The kitchen features Samsung stainless steal appliances, granite countertops, and all wood white Shaker cabinets. A breakfast bar island joins the kitchen and family room or set the table in your dining area. With two living spaces inside, the front living room and the back family room, you can host all your friends! You will enjoy doing laundry in the A/C with an indoor laundry room which has a utility sink and additional closet space. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and gorgeous ensuite bath with dual vanities. Storage space abounds in this home! Outside you'll enjoy a charming and enclosed patio, perfect for backyard BBQs. There are so many features to list...Schedule a showing today.
- MLS® #U8056479
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,631
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market5
- Address1756 Stardust Dr
- SubdivisionClearview Lake Estate
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryDunedin Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Keller Williams St Pete Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 12:44pm EDT.