Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1659 Parkside Dr, Clearwater
You'll be delighted by this remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, pool home with a NEW ROOF (2018). As you enter you'll love the wide open floorplan and updated kitchen (2007) with granite counters and large island. Enjoy looking out your front window at the serene pond view. There is plenty of room for a large dining table in the kitchen/dining room combo, as well as a large entry way into an oversized family room that overlooks the pool area. Beautiful wood look vinyl planks throughout the main living areas give this home a modern clean feel. The master bedroom has brand new carpeting as well as an en suite master bath which was updated in 2015. You'll enjoy the split floorplan with 2 more bedrooms and a guest bath (updated 2016) to complete this home. French doors lead out to the screened in pool area which was added in 2009. Exterior paint, vinyl siding and soffits were done in 2018. Zoned for top rated schools and close to area beaches, airports, and more, this home is an absolute must see!
- MLS® #U8056555
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,816
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market27
- Address1659 Parkside Dr
- SubdivisionLakeview Vista 1st Add Rep
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Lipply Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Lipply Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.