Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
924 Buttercup Gln, Bradenton
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION AND MOTIVATED SELLER!! Come check out this large and open layout with 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, and 3 car tandem garage and in one of the best Lakewood Ranch school zones in the county. Many high-end custom features: tankless water heater, under and over cabinet lighting, custom floor to ceiling cabinets, contemporary beadboard, shiplap on walls and ceilings, crown molding, closet systems, and designer paint throughout. For movie and sports fans, the home has a mounted projector with an impressive 135” movie screen (projector and screen included with purchase of home if desired). If you like storage this house has a ton of cabinets and closet system configurations. With the beautiful custom built in cabinets and sliding pocket doors in the den/office, this room could easily be converted into a fifth bedroom. This home has something for everyone and a great deal of versatility! One of the bedrooms can double as a second master or private guest suite and includes a large sitting area, attached bathroom and walk-in closet. The house backs up to a conservation area, which means you will always enjoy a nice wooded view. The neighborhood, Greyhawk Landing, has two pools, a fitness center, basketball and tennis courts, a playground, a stocked fishing pond, miles of hiking trails and many other amenities. At an incredible price per square foot this house is a phenomenal value. This one is priced to sell, don’t miss out!
- MLS® #U8057392
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,822
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market45
- Address924 Buttercup Gln
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing West Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Rental Marketing Solutions Llc
Listing information courtesy of Rental Marketing Solutions Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 2:15am EDT.