Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1116 Sedeeva St, Clearwater
Arriving at this amazing property, you will fall in love with the beautiful, Florida landscaping. The circular pavered drive makes access easy while providing ample parking. As you approach the charming home you will notice the double front doors with a tropical pattern, which set the tone for your Florida home. Upon entering the foyer, you can see out to your own personal oasis including a huge backyard with a beautiful pool, patio area & more mature Florida landscaping. This home boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. The living room has a beautiful stacked stone fireplace, stunning vaulted ceilings with beams & gorgeous wood flooring. Across from the living room is another room with beautiful wood floors used currently as an office/sitting room, but could be used as a formal dining room. The kitchen is updated with stainless appliances, solid surface counter tops, a pantry, center island, breakfast bar & subway tile back-splash. The master suite is huge & includes a large bathroom with dual sinks, a walk-in shower with 2 heads & large walk-in closet. The location of this 1/3 of an acre property is amazing. It is just 2 blocks to the water on Edgewater Dr., 1 block to the Pinellas Trail & a mile & a half to charming downtown Dunedin. Other highlights include, a metal roof, vinyl fencing, owned water treatment system (new in Nov’18), & 1 of the A/C units is new (2 others were recently serviced), indoor laundry, 2 storage sheds, plantation shutters & room to store a your boat or other toys.
- MLS® #U8058784
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,998
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorCement Siding, Metal Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address1116 Sedeeva St
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market31
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.