Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2477 Stag Run Blvd, Clearwater
Located on cul-de-sac in Desirable Coachman Ridge Estates. This spacious 3182 sq ft Arthur Rutenburg home features: 4-bedrooms, 3.5-baths, over-sized 2-car-garage. Gorgeous high-end vinyl plank flooring throughout the living room, dining room and hallways. Large open-floor plan living/dining room with a sunken retreat area surrounding the fireplace, vaulted ceilings, sliders opening to the screen enclosed pool area, perfect for entertaining. Separate family room/eat-in-kitchen with sliders accessing the covered lanai and pool area. The spacious master suite includes garden-tub, separate shower, duel sink vanity, large walk-in closet and dressing area with sliders accessing the pool. Other features include pool bath with shower and large inside laundry room. The home is conveniently located to parks, schools, shopping, restaurants, Gulf beaches and the Tampa airport. Don’t miss this opportunity.
- MLS® #U8059267
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,182
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market192
- Address2477 Stag Run Blvd
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- SubdivisionCoachman Ridge-tract A-1
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:30pm EDT.