Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1340 Parkwood St, Clearwater
Short Sale. DO NOT GO TO HOUSE OR KNOCK ON DOOR WITHOUT AN APPT. No Sign. POOL home, Down the street from Clearwater Country Club, minutes from #1 rated beach in USA (Clearwater Beach), and 5 minute drive to vibrant downtown Clearwater's shops and restaurants! Enjoy being close to water without the hassle and expense of flood insurance. Recently updated kitchen with quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash and on trend blue cabinets with custom drawer pulls. Open floor plan with spacious dining area and living room with modern feature wall! Expansive master suite with sitting area features updated full bath with pool access, large walk-in closet with shelving and working fireplace for cozy winter nights. Split bedroom plan, the nicely sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms feature tons of storage space and newer plush carpet. Large yard is fully fenced for your pets, and there is even a playset for little ones! Storage shed for yard and pool equipment, bikes, etc. Entertain Florida style pool-side in below ground pool with removable child safety fence, and adjacent patio is perfect for BBQ and outdoor game nights. Updates include newer laminate flooring, newer windows and plumbing updates including main drain line. Short Sale Home in process of approval from the bank. Submit all offers by Nov. 11 at 5 pm.
- MLS® #U8061745
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,556
- Year Built1970
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Fiberglass, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Slab
- Listing Office:Palmerhouse Properties
- Address1340 Parkwood St
- SubdivisionPine Brook Highlands
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesMaster Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market35
- Short SaleYes
Listing information courtesy of Palmerhouse Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 1:17am EST.