Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2392 Stag Run Blvd, Clearwater
Coachman Ridge Custom Home! Check out the back yard of an exceptional home in one of Clearwater’s best neighborhoods. This single family, split-plan, Coachman Ridge home is move-in ready. The entry, great room, dining area and bonus room are open, off the kitchen. (The bonus room could become a formal dining room, a TV room or an office area.) The great room has a high ceiling with a mirrored fireplace. Sliding glass and French doors overlook the screened pool and an unblocked view of a nearby wooded estate area. There are three bedrooms with walk-in closets. An indoor laundry room and a two-car garage provide additional functionality. Hurricane panels provide protection for windows, sliders & french doors. This deed-restricted neighborhood, Coachman Ridge, is known for friendliness and close proximity to N.E. Coachman Park and the Long Recreation Center. Walk to Brighthouse Field, restaurants and shopping. St. Pete College campus and the public library are approximately a mile away. This is the only neighborhood in Pinellas County with public walking/bicycle trails on three of its four boundaries (Duke Energy Trail to the south and east, Ream Wilson to the west.)
- MLS® #U8061877
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,312
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market100
- Address2392 Stag Run Blvd
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- SubdivisionCoachman Ridge-tract A-1
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 7:45pm EST.