Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
914 Earlham Dr, Clearwater
Fantastic, 9 years new, executive home located on a private, dead end street in a small community of only 12 homes in a very convenient area of Clearwater in Pinellas County. Great location just North of Drew St between US 19 and Belcher Rd. A short walk to Threshers Stadium and Ream Wilson Trail. Space galore! This 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 3 car garage home offers everything on the first floor except bedroom 5, bathroom 4 and a huge loft/bonus room, which is upstairs. Less than 8 miles from famous Clearwater Beach and only 15 miles to Tampa Int'l airport. Conveniently located near everything in between i.e. shopping, restaurants, grocery...everything! Newer home means newer roof and meets newer code including windows and energy rating. Wait, then there's the backyard oasis! The pool is beautiful with salt water and gorgeous tropical landscaping. Direct access to third bath. In addition, there's a separate screen room currently used for lounging and gaming, but it could be used for many different purposes i.e. man cave, she shed, pet resort etc. If you're looking for a family home, don't miss this one. Great location! Non evacuation zone and X500 flood zone. Bring your toys - lots of room in the three car garage! Room sizes are estimated. Buyer to verify for accuracy.
- MLS® #U8061938
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,255
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address914 Earlham Dr
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- SubdivisionVarsity Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market40
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 6:30am EST.