Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
914 Earlham Dr, Clearwater
Fantastic family home! Very spacious offering 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths downstairs with bedroom 5 and bathroom 4 upstairs along with a large loft/bonus room. The upstairs provides plenty of privacy for teenagers, a mom suite, guests or in home caregiver. Newer home means newer roof and meets newer bldg codes to include windows and good energy rating. WAIT...then there's the backyard oasis! The sparkling, salt water pool with tropical landscaping is simply beautiful. This wonderfully peaceful place to relax also has direct access to third bath (no going thru the house with wet feet)! In addition, there's a separate screen room currently used for lounging and gaming, but it could be used for a man cave, she shed, pet resort, shaded space for growing fresh flowers or culinary herbs. 10 years new, located in an exclusive community of only 12 homes in a very convenient area of Clearwater in Pinellas County. Great location just North of Drew St between US 19 and Belcher Rd. A short walk to Threshers Stadium and Ream Wilson Trail. Less than 8 miles from famous Clearwater Beach and only 15 miles to Tampa Int'l airport. Conveniently located near everything in between i.e. shopping, restaurants, grocery, entertainment...everything! If you're looking for an awesome place to call home, don't miss this one. Great location and the price is right! Non evacuation zone and X500 flood zone. Bring your toys - lots of room in the three car garage! Room sizes are estimated. Buyer to verify for accuracy.
- MLS® #U8061938
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,255
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address914 Earlham Dr
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- SubdivisionVarsity Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market179
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 2:29am EDT.