Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2616 Cedar View Ct #95-c, Clearwater
Great location and laid out home in Countryside! This 2 story townhome has 1 bedroom and bathroom downstairs and 2 bedrooms upstairs along with the 2nd bathroom. Pull right up to your front door under the carport so no more running through the rain to get to and from your car. Your own storage area is also under the carport. When you walk in the home you will notice the awesome high ceilings and even a coat closet! The living room is a nice size with access to the back patio. Then around the corner you have a separate dining and kitchen area which you can also access another sliding glass door to the other end of the patio. As you are heading to the downstairs bedroom and bath you will see a laundry closet which can fit a full size washer and dryer. Don't forget to look under the stairs and walk all the way into the closet and peak around the corner. The under stairs closet is huge! In the upstairs back bedroom there is another secret huge closet! The home is not lacking storage space. The townhouse is on a cul-de-sac so not too many cars besides your few neighbors in and out. This is a must see!
- MLS® #U8061945
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,405
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address2616 Cedar View Ct #95-c
- SubdivisionWinding Wood Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Walk-Up, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Future Home Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:14am EST.