Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Princess St, Clearwater
This charming, historic home in Old Clearwater Bay is only one block to the inter-coastal waterway! Built in 1912, the two-story home is close to everything, including Downtown Dunedin, Downtown Clearwater and Clearwater Beach. As you enter the bright and cheery space, you’ll stroll across the beautiful hardwood floors in the living and dining room, to the kitchen overlooking the large backyard. Downstairs has two full bathrooms, dining room, large living/family room, and master bedroom. Two rooms upstairs could be opened up to be one large room or remain as a 2nd bedroom with a loft, or 3rd bedroom. Some features include: enclosed screened porch, outside washer/dryer utility room, fireplace in master bedroom and sliders to wooden deck and fenced-in backyard. The main bathroom has an iron claw-foot bathtub and pedestal sink. Detached garage with a long driveway has plenty of room for parking an RV or boat. Water views down the street make this a wonderful home for any homebuyer, with lots of potential and unique character. Just minutes from Pinellas trail, bring your bicycle and make this your home today!
- MLS® #U8063292
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,132
- Year Built1912
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesPublic Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingCurb Parking, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Sidewalk
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing Office:Engel & Volkers Belleair
- Address407 Princess St
- SubdivisionNorth Shore Park
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning, Free Standing
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market209
Listing information courtesy of Engel & Volkers Belleair.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 6:45am EDT.