Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
929 Alameda Way, Sarasota
Paradise on Sarasota Bay! This trophy waterfront estate property is perfectly positioned to draw the sparkling bay into the heart of the property, through three levels of floor-to-ceiling windows. This 5 Bedroom, 6 and 1/2-bathroom, 7,108 square foot estate home offers a level of privacy which is rarely attainable. Situated on nearly three quarters of an acre, with spectacular tropical landscaping, the meticulously cared-for grounds offer shaded paths which wind through the peaceful gardens to the private tennis court and gazebo. Originally built in 1998, the home has been exquisitely, updated to reflect the latest in elegant contemporary design, featuring soaring 24' ceilings, chef’s kitchen with Thermador, Sub-Zero and Miele appliances, a state-of-the-art home movie theater and two master suites, 5 fireplaces, elevator and four car garages. This gated estate offers absolutely privacy and security and features tropical palms, a private tennis court, heated pool and spa and two boat lifts, so that you may enjoy the best fishing on Florida's west coast. The residence is constructed of poured concrete and all three floors offers spectacular vistas across Sarasota Bay towards Longboat key and Downtown Sarasota. This Amazing property is located within minutes of Downtown Sarasota, Sarasota Airport and arts and cultural venues, like the Ringling Museum, Oslo Repertory and Van Wezel Hall. Enjoy excellent restaurants and designer boutiques on nearby St. Armands Circle and Lido Key.
- MLS® #U8063396
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,108
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Oversized Lot, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Fiber Optic Lighting, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorConcrete, Other, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Other
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market241
- Address929 Alameda Way
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34234
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More
- ElementaryEmma E. Booker Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
- Listing Office:Douglas Elliman
Listing information courtesy of Douglas Elliman.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.