Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14820 Rue De Bayonne #307, Clearwater
Back on the market!! You are going to love this one! 1600 sq ft 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with TWO extra bonus rooms!!! One 10 X 11 Bonus room with a closet is currently being used a Dining Room...would make a great den, office, guest room, 3rd bedroom AND the other bonus space is the enclosed 14 x 8 Porch, (not included in the square footage) would be a great play/game room, hobby room or expanded living room! All appliances and A/C were replaced in 2015. There is so much storage here...Kitchen has 12 drawers and 14 cabinets, plus 2 lighted display cabinets, deep utility closet, hall closet and master has 2 closets, one walk-in and one double door. This is a beautiful, quiet, Feather Sound golf course community centrally located for easy commutes to St. Petersburg, Tampa and Beaches. Lots of green space, sidewalks, playground, soccer field, clubhouse, and pool. Pets are ok and no age restrictions! Furniture is also available to make this an easy, move right in condo!
- MLS® #U8065352
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
- Address14820 Rue De Bayonne #307
- SubdivisionChateau Bayonne Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne, Mid Rise
- Days on Market162
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:15pm EDT.