Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
276 Bayside Dr, Clearwater Beach
Imagine living in a beautiful Old World Masterpiece, with extraordinary sunrise and sunset views cascading over this waterfront home. Well now you can have it all. Home is being sold fully furnished... turnkey and move-in ready. Nestled along the world famous and award winning beach community of Clearwater Beach. This renaissance inspired 4625 sq. ft. 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home features all the best of Gulf Coast Living. Perfect for a large family with in-law accommodations. As you enter this stunning home you will be swept away with water views that provide a beautiful back drop for amazing indoor & outdoor living, complete with wine bar and private wine storage with both indoor and outdoor kitchens. The lower level is complete with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full custom kitchen, laundry and living / dining space. As you walk up the stair case to the main living area you will be awestruck of the water views under the coffered ceilings in the great room. A true gourmet chef's kitchen with high end professional grade appliance's, large island and dual balconies make entertaining a dream come true. Large master suite includes beautiful water views, large bathroom, walk in closets and private yoga or work out studio. Each additional bedroom has private en-suite baths. Travertine floors, custom, cabinetry, and custom mill-work throughout. Dock with covered boat slip, landscape lighting and pool showcase the best of Florida living. Freshly painted interior and move in ready. Make this dream a reality.
- MLS® #U8065597
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,625
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesNaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Bath In Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Marina, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
- Address276 Bayside Dr
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionBayside Sub 4
- CityClearwater Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorWood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Other, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market144
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 2:15am EDT.