Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1881 N Hercules Ave #1302, Clearwater
Welcome to your new home! This town home is centrally located in the heart of Clearwater, close to shopping, parks, dining and Clearwater Beach! Step into a beautifully landscaped, private fenced in courtyard with a spacious over-sized one car garage with laundry. No need to pay off site storage fees as there is no shortage of storage in your new home. Featuring updated engineered wood flooring throughout. The first floor office can also be used as a 4th bedroom equipped with a large closet, built in bookshelves and a powder room just outside the door. The kitchen features Corian counter tops, stainless appliances, and crown molding. Welcome into the dining area directly off the kitchen with sliding plantation shutters and glass doors to a private brick pavered patio area, great for grilling! Don't miss the over-sized closet off the dining room with tons of room for storage. The upstairs master can accommodate a king sized bed with 2 closets and a full bath. The second floor also features two light and bright guest bedrooms, and a full bath with tub/shower. The community offers a large pool and tennis courts which are just steps from your door! The roof is covered by the association and was replaced approximately 6 years ago. Other items including in the association are building insurance, escrow reserves, water, sewer, trash, basic cable, pool and tennis courts. Electric is the only utility that you will pay. A/C is 2013. Move in ready. Schedule your private viewing today.
- MLS® #U8067214
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,456
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market71
- Address1881 N Hercules Ave #1302
- AreaClearwater/Sunset Point
- SubdivisionSunset Grove Condo Inc Phase 1 Bldg 3 Apt 22
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33765
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Realtec Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.