Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2489 Indigo Dr, Clearwater
Be close to it all in on the edge of Countryside and Dunedin the desirable Greenbriar neighborhood, with community pool and recreation building. This 2/2 home is the largest model with 1687 square feet of living space, plus a screened lanai across the back of the home with an in-ground spa, overlooking a conservation area. There is a pet door from the house and lanai that leads to a fenced dog run area on the north side of the yard. The yard includes water management property with a small creek that is past the lot line, but all yours to enjoy, and not a flood zone! Inside the home, there are large bedrooms, lots of storage space, an inside laundry room with storage, a great room, a very large updated kitchen with pantry, and Florida room with sliding doors opening to the lanai and conservation area. Greenbriar is a very desirable neighborhood -- come see it today!
- MLS® #U8067715
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,687
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool, Shuffleboard Court, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fitness
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market153
- Address2489 Indigo Dr
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGarrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Bhhs Florida Properties Group
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 9:45pm EDT.