Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1619 S Evergreen Ave, Clearwater
Nothing else compares!!! 24K NEW ROOF REPLACED IN JANUARY 2020! This Mid Century Builder's home has had only 2 owners! BRAND NEW ROOF Jan. 15, 2020!!! Situated on a half acre lot with a serene pond! Vaulted Oak Tongue and Groove ceilings compliment the unique architecture design with a split plan for a family that wants it all. There are 4 generous bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, swimming pool with birdcage and canvas awning, over sized 2 car garage, built in outdoor fireplace, cooking pit, large pond with bass and blue gill and a dock. The separate living room, family room, dining room and a spacious kitchen make this house a home. The family room with gleaming original terrazzo floors, wood lined vaulted ceilings, and triple slider, overlooks both the pool in the front and the pond and dock in the back of the home! The bedrooms have real wood parquet floors, ceiling fans and roll down room darkening shades. Newer updates include, water heater, salt water pool, for much less expense, water softener, washer and dryer. paint inside and outside. Meticulously maintained, the seller has the original blueprints of this home! New Roof Jan. 2020, means Discounted Homeowners Premiums!!! This home is a Must See!
- MLS® #U8067960
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,599
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-Fresh, Pond
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Listing Office:Blake Real Estate Inc
- Address1619 S Evergreen Ave
- SubdivisionMonterey Heights 1st Add Rep
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market88
Listing information courtesy of Blake Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.