Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1129 Commodore St, Clearwater
Looking for an affordable block home in a sought after neighborhood along St Josephs Sound? Look no more! This cottage offers a captivating curb appeal and sits on a 50x142 lot in a NON-Flood zone. Home is located less than 1 block from the Pinellas Trail and 1.5 blocks from the waterfront. It offers an efficient floor plan that includes: welcoming front porch, living room w/wood burning fireplace, bright kitchen w/dining area, master bedroom w/double closets, office or guest bedroom, vintage hall bath, large family room w/bay windows, utility closet w/full size washer & dryer, PLUS a huge 13x21 patio PERFECT for your morning coffee & evening glass of wine. The abundant indoor living spaces, central kitchen & large patio make this home great for entertaining. Home features a dramatic brick fireplace, wood floors, decorative accent lights, built-in shelving/desk, plus an exterior all-weather storage chest. Updates include: KITCHEN: re-painted cabinets w/hardware, backsplash, separate cabinet w/stainless top, stainless sink & faucet, stainless steel French door refrigerator-range & microwave, HOME: new bedroom carpet & area rug, fireplace mantel, plantation shades, PGT double paned hurricane windows, new pitched shingle roof w/fascia & soffits, PLUS fresh interior & exterior paint. Home is ideally located a short drive from Award Winning Clearwater Beach & short bike ride from Historic Downtown Dunedin. This is a MUST SEE for buyers seeking a home with an eclectic lifestyle that this conveys.
- MLS® #U8068438
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,150
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market106
- Address1129 Commodore St
- SubdivisionBay Terrace & Bay Terrace Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Space Heater
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Dunedin Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Dunedin Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:15pm EDT.