Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1860 N Fort Harrison Ave #105, Clearwater
Waterfront living with views of two No. 1 beaches in America, Caladesi Island & Clearwater Beach! Enjoy living in this gorgeous coastal three bedroom, two & one-half bath condominium with split bedrooms, high ceilings & an open floor plan together with a large patio deck. Yes, this unit looks out over the inter-coastal waterway to see the dolphins & manatees playing often, not to mention the best sunsets Florida has to offer & fireworks 5-6 times per year! Smooth brilliant travertine floors glisten! You enter this luxury building very securely with a private code; once in main lobby & in elevator enter another code & it is like going to heaven when the doors open right in your own unit foyer! Your kitchen is loaded with the necessities, including a pantry & a 12' breakfast bar. Formal dining is in this area with a small breakfast table seating area, as well. Two additional large bedrooms/offices are available with Jack'n Jill bath giving plenty of space for guests. Private laundry room inside unit with a hallway leading to your own trash chute. The roof was just resurfaced & sealed with a 10 yr warranty, outsider pressure cleaned & repainted. The pool is undergoing enhancements to enlarge the deck area. Bike ride the waterfront to downtown Dunedin with all its shops, restaurants, museums, craft beer pubs, a marina, the Pinellas Trail & the new Blue Jays baseball stadium opening 3/1/20, & enjoy our beaches!! Large balcony overlooking the intercoastal waters. Under building private garage #105. See virtual tour above.
- MLS® #U8068805
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,512
- Year Built2005
- StyleElevated, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pool, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market163
- Address1860 N Fort Harrison Ave #105
- SubdivisionVilla Del Mar Of Clearwater Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne, Elevated, Mid Rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Littlejohn Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Littlejohn Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.