Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1611 Robinhood Ln, Clearwater
Bring your Boat, RV, and Extended Family! This beautiful estate is situated on just over 1 acre includes a Stunning 4 Bedroom Main Home plus a 1 Bedroom Guest House & Resort quality Pool & Lanai! Enjoy the best of both worlds being centrally located - Privacy & Convenience! The spacious main home features a Gourmet Chef's Kitchen with stunning Wood Cabinetry, Custom Stone Counters, Designer Backsplash, Copper Sink, Pot Filler, Gorgeous Top Quality SS Appliances, & so much more! The architecture & design features in this Kitchen are magazine ready! Bring all your friends & family over, there is plenty of room! The enormous Living Room is light & bright and has a beautiful view overlooking the Pool & Gardens! Enjoy the convenience of the cozy Family Room with Custom Built in with access to the comfortable screened porch. The living area of the home includes a generous full bath for guests convenience. The master bedroom is ample in size with a custom walk in closet and an updated ensuite bath that features stone counters, dual sinks, oversized shower & beautiful tile floors. There are 3 additional bedrooms in the main house with a full bath conveniently located to those rooms. When you need extra room or having family/friends visiting or have any need for a very private (with private entry) guest home conveniently located on the property they will feel like they are living in luxury as well! This recently updated guest home includes the perfect sized & styled Kitchen, Dining, Living Room, and Master Suite. Your guests may want to stay a while to enjoy the resort feel of the brick pavered lanai and the inviting Salt Water Pool!
- MLS® #U8069865
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,305
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Florida, Mid-Century Modern, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market150
- Address1611 Robinhood Ln
- SubdivisionSherwood Manor 1st Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- Listing Office:Smith & Associates Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 7:00am EDT.