Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3138 Sandy Ridge Dr, Clearwater
Now is your opportunity to live in a sought after section of Clearwater, just off Landmark Blvd. between two different golf courses. No Flood Insurance - No Evacuation Zone, close to shopping, dining, banking, Library, Park & close to the mall. Front entrance leads to a large living room with a separate dining room. Master suite & 4th bedroom (nursery, den or office- youdecide) and a half hall bath are on one side of the home. Master suite has a large walk in closet – dressing area & bath with both a a shower & a garden tub. The other side of the living room leads to the kitchen which opens to the family room. There are sliders from the kitchen, family room, living room, 3rd bedroom and Master bedroom all leading out to 3 sections around the pool. Off of the family room are two addition bedrooms, a hall bath and a laundry room. There is also a exterior door across from the bath, leading to the pool. Top it off with a 3 car garage and you’ve got a great floor plan ready for you to update into your perfect home.
- MLS® #U8071769
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,625
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Bhhs Florida Properties Group
- Address3138 Sandy Ridge Dr
- SubdivisionCountryside Tr 55
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market131
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:45pm EDT.