Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1512 Maple St, Clearwater
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING! Spectacular MOVE-IN READY 3 bed/3 bath home with garage on a corner lot in the desired Glenwood neighborhood in Clearwater! Numerous upgrades and improvements have been recently completed including the AC 3.5 ton & 15 sear (2017), Pella impact windows and sliding glass door (2017), 2012 roof with transferable 50 year warranty, Rinnai tankless water heater, new impact garage door with remote, and new insulation in the attic. The large kitchen has been beautifully remodeled with wood soft-close drawers & cabinets, beveled edge granite counter tops, newer appliances, range (gas or electric available), built-in wine rack and plenty of storage. Open to the kitchen is living room with wood burning fireplace and lots of natural light. This charming home features tile and engineered wood floors throughout, separate laundry/office room with newer LG washer & dryer, two renovated bathrooms, and formal dining room with sliding doors that lead to the spacious paved patio and wrap around PVC fence in backyard. Don't miss out on this fantastic neighborhood and convenient Clearwater location to the best beaches, entertainment, shopping, and restaurants! **CURRENT TAXES are combined with multiple lots owned by Seller. Taxes will be separated and adjusted with the sale of the property**
- MLS® #U8073618
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market62
- Address1512 Maple St
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementarySkycrest Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Ameri-tech Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Ameri-tech Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:45pm EDT.