Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
855 Bayway Blvd #101, Clearwater
Welcome to Clearwater Point and all it has to offer! Three heated pools & spa, BBQ pit area w/seating, direct private beach access, dolphin and boat watching, all tucked away in the quiet, peaceful location on Clearwater's south beach. Within walking distance to restaurants, amenities, and all the excitement but still quiet and enjoyable. The unit being offered is the largest in the building at 1,630 sq.ft. A large well maintained, spacious, open plan living/dining room great for entertaining or just relaxing enjoying the view of the private beach or watching the boats go by, with the perfect sunny Florida room to enjoy your morning coffee with lovely views from both windows. It is a 2 bedroom/2 bath Master en-suite unit, the bedroom has a nice water view, with a large tiled foyer entrance, inside laundry, storm shutters throughout and an UNDER BUILDING ASSIGNED PARKING SPACE. FIRST-floor easy access corner unit with no elevators to contend with.
- MLS® #U8073803
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,630
- Year Built1974
- FeaturesElevators, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingCovered, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Water View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
- Address855 Bayway Blvd #101
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionClearwater Point Tennis
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, End Unit, Mid Rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market113
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.