Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2631 Winding Wood Dr, Clearwater
SWEEPING TRANQUIL LAKE VIEWS & CENTRALLY LOCATED 4-2-2 Pool home!! This home has had a major remodel in 2014 with granite countertops and hardwood cabinets in kitchen with newer appliances! Both bathrooms have been updated as well. This MAGNIFICENT home is GRACED with an ABUNDANCE of NATURAL LIGHT with an open floor plan, your new home has ample space for family and friends - PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING. RELAX outside while enjoying your morning coffee overlooking a BREATHTAKING view of your private lake & it’s great for fishing. Just minutes from, restaurants, theaters, shopping, and Phillipe Park just a few miles away. Phillipe Park offers trails, playgrounds and beautiful scenic views.
- MLS® #U8074140
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,915
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market105
- Address2631 Winding Wood Dr
- SubdivisionCypress Bend Of Countryside Unit One
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Realtec Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 12:15pm EDT.