Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1860 N Fort Harrison Ave #102, Clearwater
Want to live on the water without the million-dollar price tag? Here is your opportunity. This updated 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1.5 car garage condo is the perfect fit. Upon entering the under-building parking you’ll be able to park in your oversize 1 car garage w/ ample storage for your beach items, bikes, or simple storage. As you enter your tower elevator it will take you to your private entryway to enter the home. Immediately you notice the abundant open floor plan. On one end of the home the 2 bedrooms share a jack and jill full bath. On the other end, of the split bedroom layout, you have an enormous master bedroom and bath that features 2 large walk-in closets. The, large, Master bath has a stand-up shower, dual sinks, private water closet, and a jacuzzi tub. Enjoy entertaining in the great room set up with the dining room, living room, kitchen, and eat-in breakfast nook all open space to each other. Solid wood cabinets, granite counter tops, upgrade kitchen aid appliances, and oversize pantry are a few of the kitchen amenities. Don’t forget the west facing balcony that you can see the intercoastal water way. The sliding glass doors are treated and have privacy glass. Updates include kitchen aid appliances (2019), Plantation Shutters, California Closets, Luxury vinyl wood flooring throughout the bedrooms, fresh paint, ceiling fans, lighting, and outlets (2018). You can rent your unit out (3 months minimum), if you wish. The association just had the exterior painted and roof sealed.
- MLS® #U8074310
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,512
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Fire Hydrant, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolFiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
- Address1860 N Fort Harrison Ave #102
- SubdivisionVilla Del Mar Of Clearwater Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorTravertine, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market181
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.