Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1741 Allens Creek Dr, Clearwater
Pre-Construction. To be built. Lubke Construction presents a new stunning Coastal Contemporary home with 150 feet of waterfrontage leading to Tampa Bay. This home is very private, and with a nature preserve across the canal, your only rear neighbors with be the birds and dolphins that frequent the waterway. With a huge custom kitchen, this home is built for entertaining and enjoyment. 100% masonry home with impact windows and doors this is built to last! This home features an open floor plan designed for the luxury buyer. The custom mill work, wood stair case, solid core 8 foot doors, and beautiful hard wood floors truly make this home a show piece. The chef’s kitchen features gas appliances with a massive island to keep your guests part of the action. Having guests is simple with the four guest bedrooms. With low e impact windows, icynene insulation, tank less gas water heater, heat pump AC, and a metal roof, this home is also energy efficient. Current home on lot will be torn down after sale.
- MLS® #U8074861
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,507
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Saltwater
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address1741 Allens Creek Dr
- SubdivisionSharon Oaks Estates Rep
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market107
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:30am EDT.