Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
715 S Keystone Ave, Clearwater
Located just five miles from Clearwater Beach and three miles from Clearwater Mall, this home offers a multitude of convenience and so much more. A large in-ground swimming pool and spa surrounded by pavers and a vaulted screen enclosure were all added in 2006 at a cost of over $50,000. The attached covered patio with ceiling fans gives shelter to enjoy this tropical oasis year-round in all kinds of weather. The spacious family room opens onto the pool's patio area, ideal for entertaining. The master bedroom has an adjoining full master bathroom. A recently remodeled guest bath across the house is near the other two bedrooms. The centrally located kitchen has a pass-through window to the family room and opens on another side to a long dining room. Pocket doors with panes of glass can close the dining room off from the formal living room. Tile floors run throughout and ceiling fans circulate the 2011 central air conditioning and heat. Outside there a variety of trees; avocado, mango, papaya, lemon, and lychee are in the front and back yard. You can reap the fruit of the seller's labor both literally and figuratively. Schedule your private showing today to see all this home has to offer.
- MLS® #U8075745
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,576
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market36
- Address715 S Keystone Ave
- SubdivisionHigh Point Sub 1st Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryPlumb Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.