Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12471 Natureview Cir, Bradenton
Accepting back-up offers. Beautiful and meticulously maintained split bedroom plan home in the heart of Greyhawk Landing. This home boasts 4 bedrooms, an office, 3.5 baths, an oversized 3 car garage, and an in-ground, screened-in pool. The home is situated on a large lot with a natural preserve in the back and a wooded field in the front that offers spectacular sunrise and sunset views. The master suite features a secluded sitting nook with a view of the pool and preserve, a luxurious master bath with his and hers sinks, a spa tub, large walk-in shower and walk-in closets. There are two additional bedrooms on the first floor with a full size bath available to both. The kitchen has stainless appliances, granite counter tops, a natural gas range and a pass-through window to the pool/lanai that is perfect for entertaining. There’s a very large bedroom with a bathroom and a large closet on the second floor that can be used as a movie theater, game room or guest quarters. The front exterior stonework, exterior paint, water softener with reverse osmosis in the kitchen and the 3 AC units were all new in 2017. The water heater was replaced in 2019. Greyhawk Landing has 2 clubhouses, 2 pools, a fitness center, soccer & softball fields, tennis & basketball courts, miles of nature walks and trails that are accessible from your back yard, numerous ponds, fishing and gated security. All of those amenities are for a very low annual HOA fee. The total tax amount also includes the annual CDD fee.
- MLS® #U8077603
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,659
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address12471 Natureview Cir
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Re/max Metro
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Metro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.