Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
255 Dolphin Pt #804, Clearwater
WOW this place has everything. You can just move right in and start enjoying the Island Life. What a great location, walk to almost everything and what a great view you simply must see it for yourself. Beachy furnishings and updates that make it fun to relax and enjoy. Don't miss out, this is a great buy on Island Estates. Floor to ceiling windows across the living room and Master bedroom lets in loads of light in the wintertime, it's perfect for your winter getaway or full time residency. Beautiful waterfront pool area with BBQs and seating to enjoy the cool breeze is perfect and you can watch the sunset from the fishing/day dock. Boat slips are first come first leased and there is plenty of parking with two large lots front and back. You'll love the Island Life with it's Civic Association parties and Women's Club luncheons to get acquainted with your neighbors. Call for your private showing today!
- MLS® #U8079300
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage900
- Year Built1974
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Water Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Cable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Lobby Key Required, Storage, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGuest, Off Street, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, City View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market10
- Address255 Dolphin Pt #804
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionDolphin Cove Clearwater
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Bhhs Florida Properties Group
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.