Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2525 Sandy Beach Ln, Clearwater
The Townhome is sanitized after each showing, for everyone's protection. Welcome to Sunset Pointe Townhomes and this absolutely beautiful, totally remodeled townhouse! Gorgeous laminate floors greet you as you enter and flow throughout the entire open floor plan. The downstairs is spacious and perfect for entertaining.The kitchen is a work of art with new cabinets, endless marble counters, new stainless appliances, a pantry and a breakfast bar for casual meals. The 1/2 bath is perfect for guests. Enjoy watching the wildlife in the pond as you sip your morning coffee on the patio. Brand new carpeting on the stairs, leads upstairs, where you will find a large and accommodating master bedroom with double closets and a remodeled bath with luxurious shower, a 2nd bedroom with a large closet and it's own beautifully remodeled bath, and a laundry room for convenience. Sunset Pointe Townhomes has a reasonable HOA which makes this home maintenance free, and also includes the roof, cable and internet. The liberal pet policy enhances the appeal as well! The amenities include a community pool and playground for Family fun. Within walking distance to supermarkets, shopping and public transportation and just a short drive to downtown Dunedin, Safety Harbor, TIA, malls, dining, world class golf and of course the Gulf Beaches, this is the perfect location to enjoy Florida living!
- MLS® #U8079361
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,146
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Playground, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Curb Parking, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market19
- Address2525 Sandy Beach Ln
- SubdivisionSunset Pointe Twnhms
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Realtec Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 9:30am EDT.