Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1001 Fairwood Ave, Clearwater
Enjoy evenings on the front porch with views of the sunset and walking distance to Moccasin Lake Nature Park. The front door opens to a great room featuring water resistant laminate flooring, fresh cool gray paint and a clean ambiance. An updated modern kitchen is wrapped in white shaker solid wood and soft-close cabinetry with white sparkling quartz countertops. A 4-burner gas range with griddle is highlighted by the marble tile backsplash and updated appliances with an adjoining Dining Room. The Master is oversized and includes a half bath with built-in vanity and is separate from the other bedrooms. An indoor laundry room with folding station is a great way to comfortably complete chores. The remaining bedrooms are neutrally carpeted and painted. The full bathroom has an updated tub and shower combo with glass tile accent. Enjoy entertaining family and friends in your newly fenced private backyard. Easy to impress with a built-in gas grill hookup, spacious sun deck and a newly refinished pool - perfect to cool off in! The grass space can be converted to an area for kids, pets or even a garden and comes with a refreshing Tangelo tree. This safety conscious home has hurricane impact windows, a whole home surge protection system and many updates such as: new gutters, all new plumbing, brand new water softener, new pool motor, gas water heater and no flood insurance required. Nestled within a short distance of award-winning restaurants, weekend festivities, farmers market & the famous Clearwater Beach. Call today to schedule a private showing in person – or even virtually!
- MLS® #U8079556
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,092
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Deck, Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market2
- Address1001 Fairwood Ave
- SubdivisionWoodvalley Unit 3
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33759
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesSolid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Realtec Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Realtec Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 9:00am EDT.