Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3460 Countryside Blvd #18, Clearwater
Conveniently located in Countryside you will find this impeccable end unit townhome with endless upgrades and a one car garage. High end finishes are found throughout this residence – brand new flooring throughout, new kitchen completely remodeled with quarts countertops and new cabinets. The AC was replaced in 2016 and tile roof was replaced in 2015. All baths have been updated! Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and Half Bath are found downstairs and feature wood floors. Wood burning fireplace makes a statement in the Living Room. Upstairs you will find two bedrooms each with their own en-suite bath. Master suite features a walk-in closet with organizing system and updated bath with soaking tub. Second bedroom also has a walk-in closet and updated bath with shower. The laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor as well. In addition to the inside living areas there is also a screen enclosed lanai. This much desirable corner unit has its own private back yard unlike most towhnomes in this subdivision. Countryside Woods has a low HOA fee of only $170/month that covers exterior ground maintenance, heated spa, pool, trash, and community roads. Home is located in a non-flood zone area Countryside location is close to Gulf beaches, Countryside Mall shopping, Mease Countryside hospital and only minutes to Tampa. This home will not disappoint! This home can go VA loans thank you for your Service!
- MLS® #U8081266
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesSpa/Hot Tub, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address3460 Countryside Blvd #18
- SubdivisionCountryside Woods Townhouses
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Ez Choice Realty
Listing information courtesy of Ez Choice Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 2:29pm EDT.